“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems,
but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”
When a young plant begins growing, it tends to not be straight. A prop such as a mallet, when bound to the plant helps the plant grow straight and tall. However, once the stem of the plant has thickened, it is quite difficult to make it grow straight- it continues to grow crooked. Therefore, it makes a lot of sense to nurture the plant and support it when it is young. The same idea applies to children as well. The dictum at BrainCarve is “Excellence starts early.”
Our Personalities define who we are, how we think, how we feel and how we behave. Our Personalities set us apart from other people. BrainCarve is the only company in India to Malaysia have introduced Personality Development program for children at an impressionable age.
The program is aptly named “Win in 60 Seconds”. Activities such as one- minute goal setting, one- minute praise, one- minute forgiving, and one- minute apology are bound to help children learn values and help build their character.
Win in 60 Seconds helps children in:
- Enhancing the sense of success, achievement, confidence and happiness
- Enjoying learning and putting the best foot forward
- Better communication between members
- Improved behavior with children
- More fun together as a family
- The course is fun, fascinating, and delightful and encourages character building.